Welcome to West Lane

This blog is all about my love (or as I call it "addiction") of
collecting, decorating, cooking, quilting, & fun DIY projects.



October 28, 2010

Time for Fall Decorating!

Well it is time to Decorate for Fall, over the next few weeks
I thought I would show you 3 decorating ideas.
*Dinning Room Tablescape *Buffet or Library Tablescape
*Fireplace Mantelscape.
First up, the Dinning Room Tablescape.
To acheieve this look, you'll first need to add a table running 
(This one is a fine weave burlap I made myself )
 
To add interest use multiple levels, I added my favorite whiteware
and different size Heirloom Pumkins
Next I added; grapevine, bittersweet berries, fall leaves, acorns
waxed gourds, a small amount of raffia, and votive candles.
Thanks!
 ( Some of you wanted to see the chalkboard in the back ground...Here it is)

I LOVE to Doodle!
Thanks again!
(Some of you wanted to see the sconces'...Here you go!)
The Turkey " Give Thanks" tags can be found on Etsy
And don't forget the little ones
~ they appreciate a little something too~
Now all I need to do is set the table....

(My next post; *Buffet Tablescape )
Happy Decorating!


1 comment:

  1. Now we just need to eat! I am so lucky to have the best decorator for my wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete